Ocean Tomo is proud to sponsor the National Inventors Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, “the greatest celebration of American innovation”.
Taking place on May 4, 2017 at the National Museum in Washington DC, the ceremony will welcome 15 inventors into the National Inventors Hall of Fame. Since 1973, the National Inventors Hall of Fame has honored more than 500 individuals who have made the world a better place with their inventions, ideas and technology.
The Class of 2017 includes:
- Earle Dickson – US Patent 1612267 for a commercial dressing for small wounds that became BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages
- Haren Gandhi – US Patent 5102853 for Automotive Exhaust Catalysts
- Marshall Jones – US Patent 4676586 for use of Industrial Lasers for materials processing
- Tom Leighton – US Patent 6108703 for Content Delivery Network
- Daniel Lewin – US Patent 6108703 for Content Delivery Network
- Frances Ligler – US Patent 5077210 for Portable Optical Biosensors
As part of Ocean Tomo Outside initiatives, (https://www.oceantomo.com/outside/) we recently hosted an event featuring National Inventors Hall of Fame inductee Federico Faggin, inventor of the microprocessor where Ocean Tomo friends and clients were able to meet Faggin and also learn about a summer camp program Ocean Tomo is proud to support, Camp Invention.
Ocean Tomo CEO, James E. Malackowski serves on the National Inventors Hall of Fame Board of Directors.
Join Master of Ceremonies Mo Rocca of CBS Sunday Morning, by purchasing your tickets to the May 4th Hall Induction Dinner, Awards Ceremony and Innovation Celebration After Party here.