Ocean Tomo hosts AIPLA Diversity in IP Law event in our Chicago and San Francisco offices
Later today Ocean Tomo and the AIPLA Diversity in IP Committee are hosting a Diversity and Inclusion CLE-pending panel discussion with speakers including:
- Moderator, Kiran Avani, Chief Attorney ,CTA, “ChiWIP” Chicago Women in IP In-House Advisor Member
- Sam Schwarts-Fenwick, Partner of Seyfarth Shaw, Leads the firm’s LGBT Affinity Group
- Lindsey Dates, Partner of Barnes & Thornburg LLP, Chair of The Chicago Committee Advancing Minority Attorneys
- Leynee Cruz, Associate of Chuhak & Tecson, President-elect of The Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois
- Molly Keelan, Client Services Director of Ocean Tomo LLC, Chair of “ChiWIP” Chicago Women in IP
The panel will be followed by a networking reception. The event is designed to promote professional growth and development among our peers.