Earlier today, Ocean Tomo’s Risk Management practice led by Manish Das released a series of white papers to support corporations, financial service providers and law firms in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These white papers are designed to help clients manage current business uncertainty. There are four papers available for download from the Ocean Tomo Risk and Resiliency Center:
- COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for Corporations
- COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for Financial Institutions
- COVID-19: An Unanticipated Resiliency Stress Test for the Energy & Commodity Sector
- COVID-19: Operational Resiliency Guidelines for Firms
COVID-19 is a globally disruptive health and humanitarian challenge. It has taken a personal toll on thousands infected as well as caregivers and health professionals. Ocean Tomo white papers review the challenges this viral outbreak presents to the business community at large as well as the unique impact to the financial services, energy, and commodity industry sectors.
Through a review of looming challenges and risks during this period of uncertainty, Ocean Tomo highlights select ways organizations can proactively manage impact and presents responsive practices to strengthen business resiliency. Select topics include:
- Building a resiliency and risk management team
- Key considerations in an operational resiliency plan, including assessment of digital delivery of services
- Stabilizing the supply chain
- Cash flow and liquidity management
- Financial planning including stress scenario assessment
- Communication with investors, suppliers and customers
- Legal assessment of upstream and downstream dependencies
- Presenting an informed, end-to-end agile strategy to your Board, employees and other key stakeholders
For further information on the white paper series or to discuss how Ocean Tomo can assist your company or firm, please contact the author..