A Letter from James E. Malackowski, Co-Founder and CEO of Ocean Tomo
I am excited to share that Ocean Tomo is joining forces with J.S. Held, a global consulting firm that provides specialized technical, scientific, financial, and advisory services.
This alliance furthers our efforts to deliver first-class service and expertise to our clients. Like Ocean Tomo, J.S. Held is highly regarded in the industry for their consulting expertise. The diverse skills and experience of J.S. Held’s experts allow us to uniquely address complex matters involving tangible and intangible assets. Importantly, J.S. Held shares our core values for excellence and professional development, making for a strong and exciting partnership.
What does this mean for Ocean Tomo?
This partnership strengthens our ability to support clients globally by amplifying our footprint, expanding our service offerings, and increasing the amount of resources available to our team – J.S. Held has over 1,500 professionals and more than 100 offices around the world.
What does this mean for our clients and partners?
Our clients and partners will continue working with the same team members they have been working with at Ocean Tomo. Also, now that we are part of J.S. Held and have a larger team in more locations, clients can expect stronger local support, higher capacity, and added capabilities.
Through this partnership, we now provide clients expanded, specialized expertise in:
- Tangible and intangible asset valuation
- In-house technical expertise to support our intellectual property litigation and advisory services
- In-house data analytics specialists to support economic damages analysis and quantification
- Cybersecurity strategy, operations, investigations, and incident response
- Experts in labor and employment disputes
- Compliance and regulatory consulting
- Global forensic accounting experts
- Restructuring, turnaround, and receivership
- Global investigations
- Construction claims and disputes
- Construction project and program management
- Infrastructure and property damage
- Equipment consulting
- Forensic architecture and engineering
- Environmental, health, and safety
- Surety services
What happens next?
We are first and foremost focused on continuing to provide best-in-class service to our clients. We are determined to make this a seamless integration and will be in communication with clients on any changes expected to occur. Importantly, I am interested to speak with you personally about our expanded capabilities and discuss why we believe that the combination of J.S. Held and Ocean Tomo experts brings unique expertise for the innovation economy.
We value our relationship with you and are grateful for your involvement in our team’s history and in this next chapter. If you have any questions, please reach out.
All the best,