Justin Lewis, Managing Director in the Ocean Tomo Financial Damages Expert Testimony practice, will attend the USC Gould School of Law 2020 Intellectual Property Institute (IPI20). Justin serves on the planning committee for the event themed “the path to IP solutions.” Joining Justin is Ocean Tomo Senior Director of Client Services, Molly Keelan. Monday, March 16 features a special workshop: Women in IP Leadership – Defining Success and Redefining What’s Next. Panel topics include:
- Defining Progress – Metrics on Women and Diversity in Law Leadership
- Redefining the Rules of the Game – Voices of Organizational Change Makers
- Redefining Your Future – Strategies to Build Your Brand
On Tuesday, over 600 IP professionals will gather to discuss emerging issues and share best practices. The perennially insightful judges panel, “Looking Over the Horizon for Patent Litigation,” moderated by Morgan Chu of Irell & Manella includes Federal Circuit and District Court judges and their view of what’s over the horizon for patent cases, including: damages, experts, standard essential patent remedies, among others.
Both the Ocean Tomo and Ocean Tomo China teams are looking forward to learning more from Justin and Molly related to several panels taking place at IPI20 including:
- IP Rights and Forced Technology Transfer in China: The Trade War Involving Intangibles
- Hot Topics in Patent Litigation, Licensing and Transactions
- The Rise of Trade Secret Litigation
- Among others
Ocean Tomo is a sponsor of the IPI20. Molly and Justin will share their reflections on the Ocean Tomo Insights blog following the Institute.