Discovering the real story during a corporate investigation can be a daunting task. Whether a company is responding to a regulatory inquiry, has suspicions of internal fraud or is facing other possible financial improprieties, Veris from Ocean Tomo’s corporate investigations team provides management with unbiased and experienced support to make the right decisions.
Our corporate investigations practice provides personalized and timely consulting services to prevent, identify, respond to and recover from commercial exposure. We have been involved with many high-profile corporate investigations, including one of the nation’s largest Ponzi schemes to date.
Veris from Ocean Tomo offers the following corporate investigative services:
- Recreate events from fragmented or falsified data, separating complex financial transactions and conducting forensic inspections and interviews.
- Pinpoint and isolate crucial evidence and provide management or regulators with the findings.
- Conduct investigative due diligence and fact-gathering at the beginning of an investigation or preceding a proposed tranaction.
- Assist with SEC and other regulatory examinations, government inquiries and investigations.
- Deliver confidential and swift responses to high-risk events, including regulatory inquiries and examinations, financial indiscretions and restatements, whistleblower accusations, insufficient disclosures, embezzlement of corporate resources, and shareholder derivative suits.
- Present our findings through expert testimony at hearings and trial.